SONDER
an animanga resource community
navigation

If you're interested in your site being advertised here, click here to go to the site store!
07.26 new skin and a lifting of the acceptance rules - look here!

00.00 we have our new skin up! please be mindful that our skinning workshop is still ongoing, if you want to join, just post in the thread.

00.00 we have posted new graphic rules for our directory. kindly read the guideline before posting.

Add Reply
New Poll

site store, if you have anything to buy
pronouns HE/HIM
cash 1290
coding unranked
writing unranked
graphics unranked

SITE STORE

Our site features exclusive items for added interactivity in sonder. This exclusive items such as name changes, or advertising items like special affiliate buttons, or pinned advertisement in our advertising section. Just reply in this thread with this code and we'll do the necessary actions.

PINNED ADVERTISEMENT (200C)

Your site's advertisement will be pinned in our advertisement forum. This will give chance for your site to be recognized. We will only take 3 slots for this and it will last only for a week.

BIG IMAGE AD (500C)

Our site's skin offer a 350x150px slot for advertisement of your site. We accept sites in any platform, proboards or jcink, etc. Reply in this thread of your site's name, link, genre, the image you want to display, and your site's synopsis. we only have one slot for this and it will last for two weeks. Once you've bought this, you need to wait for another week before applying for again.

none

Use this code:
CODE
[b]Purchasing Big Image Ad, 500C[/b] [b]Site Name:[/b] [b]Site Link:[/b] [b]Ad Image:[/b] 350x150 [b]Synopsis:[/b]

SPECIAL AFFILIATE (400C)

Our site's skin offers five slots for special affiliate buttons. We accept sites in any platform, proboards or jcink, etc. Reply in this thread of your site's affiliation banner. we only have five slots for this and each will last for two weeks.

none

NAME CHANGE (50C)

You can only change your name once a month. Reply with this code:
CODE
[b]CURRENT USERNAME[/b]: username here [b]NEW USERNAME[/b]: your new name here [b]LAST CHANGED[/b]: last day you changed your name (can be approximate)

HELLO I'm VON IM SIXTEEN AND CURRENTLY FINISHING MY RESEARCH STUDY- WHICH I NEED TO FUND. IVE BEEN CODING FOR A YEAR NOW THROUGH RP! ITS NICE TO MEET YOU EVERYONE! XOXO

posted on Mar 24 2017, 04:17 AM
pronouns Them/They
cash 220
coding
writing
graphics
May I please buy a pinned Advertisement? We just opened today and would love for people to see us.

H A R M O N I Z E This is the post link.

I see no code so I hope this is okay.
posted on Nov 10 2017, 11:18 AM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll